First of all let us give some brief of our services:
What is a Service mark?
A service mark is any word; name, symbol, device or any combination used or intended
to be used in commerce, to identify and distinguish the services of one provider
from services provided by others and to indicate the source of the services.
What is Trademark?
A trademark includes any word, name, symbol or device or any combination used or
intended to be used in commerce to identify and distinguish the goods of one manufacturer
or seller from goods manufactured or sold by others, and to indicate the source
of the goods. In short, a trademark is a brand name
What is a certification mark?
A certification mark is any word, name, symbol, device or any combination, used
or intended to be used, in commerce with the owner's permission by someone other
than its owner, to certify regional or other geographic origin, material, mode of
manufacture, quality, accuracy, or other characteristics of someone's goods or services,
or that the work or labour on the goods or services was performed by members of
a union or other organization.
What is a collective mark?
A collective mark is a trademark or service mark used or intended to be used, in
commerce, by the members of a cooperative, an association or other collective group
or organization, including a mark which indicates membership in a union, an association,
or other organization.
Which are the other forms of intellectual property?
People occasionally confuse trade-marks with copyright, industrial designs, patents
and integrated circuit topographies. These are rights granted for intellectual creativity
and are also forms of intellectual property. However:
- patents cover new inventions (process, machine, manufacture, composition of matter),
or any new and useful improvement of an existing invention;
- copyrights provide protection for literary, artistic, dramatic or musical works
(including computer programs), and three other subject-matter known as: performance,
sound recording and communication signal;
- Integrated circuit topographies refer to the three-dimensional configuration of
the electronic circuits embodied in integrated circuit products or layout designs
- industrial designs are the visual features of shape, configuration, pattern or ornament
(or any combination of these features), applied to a finished article of manufacture;
Because we have a team of qualified professionals, which allows us to assure you:
- You will receive timely information regarding updates to the process
- Competent professionals will perform all necessary procedures for the registration
of your trademark.
- All information provided to us will be kept in absolute confidentiality. View our
- If objections arise in the registration process (opposition, refusal, etc.), knowledgeable
lawyers will advise you on the appropriate course of action.
If you are looking for professional intellectual property services in UAE
then request a quot or
visit our office located on following address:
Our Dubai Branch
Suite # 3006, 30th Floor, Al Attar Tower (Near
Sheikh Zayed Road,
UAE- P.O. Box:43630